Please join Your Partner in Success, Denise Griffitts as she interviews Mastermind Groups Facilitator Karyn Greenstreet.
Karyn Greenstreet is a small business coach and a mastermind groups facilitator, and the owner of The Success Alliance, a website devoted to helping mastermind group facilitators start and grow their own mastermind groups. She has spoken at three ICF conferences and numerous ICF Chapters on business-building topics and action planning. She has been creating and running mastermind groups since 1994 and she contributed to Joe Vitale’s book on mastermind groups, Meet and Grow Rich.
Karyn holds a B.S. in Business Administration and Management, and is a certified Adult Education Trainer. She has postgraduate work in Business Administration and Computer Systems, and is a graduate of CoachU.
We will be chatting about the importance of mastermind groups for the entrepreneur.
- What is a mastermind group?
- How is it different from group coaching?
- Why should coaches belong to (or start) a mastermind group?
- What are the steps to putting together a mastermind group?
- Do people pay to belong to a mastermind group, or is it free?
- What is the structure of a mastermind meeting?
- How do you figure out who should be in your mastermind group?
- Where do people hold mastermind group meetings?
- If you want to join an existing mastermind group, where can you find one?
Find Karyn on the web
Your Partner In Success Radio Show
When: Friday, Sept 11, 2009
Time: 11 am Central (Check time zone here)
Where: Your home office telephone or computer.
Call-in Number: 347-843-4988
Time permitting, we will take questions so please be sure to join us in the chat room.
We look forward to “seeing” you!