Your Partner In Success Radio Show
Our BlogTalkRadio show this week will focus on just what is involved in creating a good business plan. If you are a newpreneur, this show will show you the 5 essential elements of an effective and actionable business and marketing plan.
My guest is Carma Spence-Pothitt who has more than 20 years marketing and public relations experience under her belt. She has worked on campaigns for organizations such as City of Hope National Medical Center, The Marine Mammal Center and Champagne Deutz. She helps authors, speakers, coaches and other info-service professionals develop and nurture a business they love through better marketing, branding and web presence.
We will be covering:
- What are the five essential elements you need to create a business and marketing plan that is easy to use and moves you toward your vision?
- What is the difference between the Vision and the Mission statements?
- What are the best types of objectives to include in your plan?
- How do strategies differ from the action plan?
- Once you’ve created you plan, what do you do next?
When: Friday June 19, 2009
Where: Your home, office, computer or telephone
Time: 11 am Central (Check time zone here)
Call In Telephone Number: 347-843-4988
Time permitting; we will open up the call for questions and answers. Please be sure to login to the chat room to ask questions during the call.
We look forward to “seeing” you!