This week I welcome to Your Partner In Success Radio “The Internet Genius” Ben Cope. We will be discussing mobile marketing and why it matters!
“Why Mobile Marketing Matters” with Ben Cope
What is Mobile Marketing?
Definition: According to Wikipedia, mobile marketing is meant to describe marketing “on or with a mobile device, such as a cell phone using SMS marketing” … According to the Mobile Marketing Association, mobile marketing is defined as “a set of practices that enables organizations to communicate and engage with their audience in an interactive and relevant manner through any mobile device or network.”
Think about your personal use of your smartphone or mobile device … if you load your website in Safari on your iPhone, you’ll notice two things: #1, it takes longer to load and #2, the text is very small.
Have you made sure that your business website is mobile friendly?
- Do you see broken images or missing content?
- Can you read the text without zooming or scrolling?
- Can links and buttons be clicked with a thumb?
- Is your location and phone number clearly visible?
- Can the phone number be clicked to initiate a call?
We will be covering the following topics:
- How people are using mobile devices in 2012
- Business communication in real time
- Why it is so important to be mobile friendly
- Mobile website versus mobile app
- QR codes
- WordPress and mobile website sites
- Options for creating a mobile friendly website
Your Partner In Success™ Radio Show
When: Friday, January 13, 2011
Time: 11 am Central (Check time zone here)
Where: Your home office telephone or computer.
Website: Your Partner In Success™ Radio
Call-in Number: 347-843-4988
We look forward to “seeing” you!