Building a Successful Membership Site Using WordPress.
Today I welcome back to the show Internet Genius Ben Cope. Ben is a DotComPreneur, Web Designer, and Internet Marketing Consultant specializing in high-end, custom websites, including WordPress blogs.
He is known as “The Internet Genius” because of all the people whose websites he has helped to build and make more profitable. Ben is passionate about helping others succeed online.He is a teacher at heart and loves sharing what he knows about WordPress and the Internet with those who want to learn.
In this show we are going to go in-depth about membership or continuity sites. We have a tremendous amount of ground to cover in this episode but will cover as much as we can in the hour available to us and will then invite you to a free teaching webinar on the subject at the end of the show. No strings attached. It is just a better learning format.
We will be covering as many of the following topics as possible:
- What are the benefits of building a membership site?
- Choosing a membership model
- How much content you need to have prepared before launching
- How to create a sense of urgency to get people to sign up
- What types of content
- How often you should publish new content
- Membership site best practices
- Recommended plugins for membership sites
- What teaser content is and how to effectively use it
- Member retention
- Re-purposing content
- Accepting payments
- Test test test before launching!
Your Partner In Success Radio
When: Friday, February 8, 2013
Time: 11am Central (Check time zone here)
Where: Your home office telephone or computer.
Website: Your Partner In Success™ Radio
Call-in Number: 347-843-4988
We look forward to “seeing” you!